Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day-Glo Colors and Sunglasses at Night

This 'N That Tuesday...on Thursday!

What? It's my blog, I'll do what I want!

Fantasy 80's Prom Playlist

1. U2, "With or Without You"
2. Psychedelic Furs, "Pretty in Pink"
3. Pixies, "Here Comes Your Man"
4. Ah-Ha, "Take on Me"
5. Violent Femmes, "Blister in the Sun"
6. The Cure, "Close to Me"
7. Rick Astley, "Never Gonna Give You Up" I loved this song long before Rickrolling.
8. Talk Talk, "It's My Life" Time to go get some delicious buffet munchies and rest your heels.
9. Phil Collins, "In the Air Tonight"
10. Human League, "Don't You Want Me"
11. Bonnie Tyler, "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
12. David Bowie, "Fashion"
13. The Clash, "Rock the Casbah"
14. Elvis Costello, "Pump It Up"
15. Michael Jackson, "Beat It"
16. Madonna, "Material Girl"
17. Billy Idol, "Mony Mony"
18. Huey Lewis and the News, "Hip to Be a Square" Thank you, American Psycho
19. Queen, "Fat Bottomed Girls"
20. Morrissey, "You're the One for Me, Fatty"
21. James, "Laid" This is a sexy prom, damn it, we want you to get some.*
22. Pet Shop Boys, "West End Girls"
23. Tone Loc, "Funky Cold Medina"
24. The Police, "Roxanne"
25. David Bowie, "Modern Love"
26. Echo and the Bunnymen, "Killing Moonlight"
27. Blondie, "Call Me"
28. Duran Duran, "Hungry Like the Wolf"
29. Prince, "Raspberry Beret"
30. Billy Ocean, "Caribbean Queen"
31. Sinead O'Connor, "Nothing Compares 2 U"
32. Thompson Twins, "Hold Me Now"
33. Talking Heads, "Road to Nowhere"
34. Peter Gabriel, "In Your Eyes"

If you can't get your hand up her dress in these two and half hours, then you're doing it wrong.

*My prom was so awkward, I ditched my date after maybe an hour and then shut the door in his face after he walked me to my house. So, as long as you don't go to prom with me, you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment